The Internship Program of the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB, the Bank) has the aim to:
- Provide a unique and first-hand experience of the functions and working processes of the Bank and of international financial institutions in general;
- Put into practice knowledge and competencies acquired during studies and help build employability skills by introducing the interns to the professional world;
- Enhance capabilities for working in a team in a multicultural and multi-linguistic environment;
- Promote the image of the Bank by disseminating information of the activities and the institutional objectives of the Bank, and the potential of the Black Sea Region; and/or
- Contribute to the success of the Bank by benefiting from the fresh point of view and up-to-date academic research and knowledge that interns bring.
- Expand the potential pool of candidates for employment with the Bank.