The ideal candidate should have the following requirements:
• Master's degree in technical disciplines;
• 3 to 8 years’ experience gained in companies (or consulting firms) in the implementation or management of SAP solutions in national and international projects;
• Consolidated skills on the SD or MM or EWM. Experiences in fashion/retail industry will be consider as a plus.
• Proven ability to:
- Use skills to develop business strategies with the aim to maximize opportunities for business model optimization and innovation.
- Identify the right priorities to develop business solutions and strategies to address the different phases of a project.
- Transmit to customers the advantage of SAP solutions in the business process management.
- Be always updated on the various trends and innovations related to SAP in order to support the customer in understanding the best proposed solution to meet their needs.
• Availability for mobility.
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Italian Language knowledge is consider as an extra asset.
Excellent communication skills, precision, organizational autonomy and the orientation to achieve results are characteristics that completes the profile of the ideal candidate.