Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2008 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, major multinational company, for skilled people, to cover the following positions in Czech Republic:
Software Support Analyst
- Provide application support for non-standard software applications
- Communicate with end users in the respective country to clarify problems with applications and resolve
- Diagnose the issue and escalate to programmers in cases of complex application problems
- Facilitate communication between programmers and end users
- Translate customer information into English to communicate with internal colleagues
- Maintain technical knowledge databases and “how to” queries
- Report on local country data on incidents
- Education to degree level (Relevant IT Qualification)
- Written and verbal fluency in German and English
- Experience/knowledge of JAVA or .NET technologies (main technologies for all applications)
- Basic knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Understanding of basic Object Oriented Principals (OOP)
- Flexible on travel – may involve international travel for training purposes
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Relocation package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
- Professional training (Six Sigma Green Belt , Analytical Skills , Innovative Thinking , Leadership Training, MS Office etc.)
Please send your curriculum vitae, quoting reference position, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, through fax at: 210 6919358, or by mail to: Adecco HR, 56, Kifissias Av., 15125, Maroussi.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.