Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2008 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational It services Company, for dynamic professionals to cover the following positions for its Office in Czech Republic:
E-Commerce IT Specialist
- Work in a distributed team and collaborate with onsite and offshore teams.
- Identify issues by debugging production log files and analyzing error codes.
- Analyze the configuration and health status of IT systems (e.g. web servers, application servers, databases)
- Provide solution strategies for application errors and forward analysis results to the development team for code changes.
- Interact with both client operations team and client business team. Provide and discuss solution strategies in German language
- Active participation in taskforce distributed over several locations
- Bachelor degree in IT
- Msc degree in IT will be considered as an asset
- Written and verbal fluency in German and English
- Technical skills – Software support or Software development experience, programming languages (JAVA,C#, C++), Basic SQL, Unix/SSH (secure shell)
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration and relocation package
- Professional training (Six Sigma Green Belt , Analytical Skills , Innovative Thinking , Leadership Training, MS Office etc.)
- Wide spectrum of career and training opportunities
- Active community life and sport events
Please send your curriculum vitae, quoting reference position, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, through fax at: 210 6919358, or by mail to: Adecco HR, 56, Kifissias Av., 15125, Maroussi.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.