We are looking for a Business Analytics and Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Demand is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for junior and senior Business Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) Consultants and Managers with a functional profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT in order to deliver value-added predictive and descriptive analytics solutions to our clients in the areas of Customer Relationship, Risk Management, Finance and Performance Management, Supply Chain. And this across all industries: Financial Services, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Products and Resources and Public Service.
- Executing and reviewing assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability of an client (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability,…)
- Participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
- Researching Accenture's knowledge capital and using Accenture's international network of capabilities to identify what solution best fit the client's needs, constraints, timelines and budget
- Participating in business development efforts to win new work
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user analytics needs, over functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover
- Building and maintaining the client relationship within IT or the Business
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in the field of Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Proven predictive and/or descriptive analytics experience
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Trilingual: English, Dutch and French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
What we expect from you:
We are most interested in individuals having a strong experience in advanced analytics and BI solutions either within a specific industry (Financial Services, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Products and Resources and Public Service), either within a specific functional domain (Customer Relationship, Risk Management, Finance and Performance Management, Supply Chain) and interested in deepening / broadening their knowledge.
You will be in the forefront of the client interaction understanding client needs, detailing the business requirements, shaping and delivering the solution that best meets the client's needs. So you will have a strong sense of client service, relationship building, innovation and relentless pursuit of high quality.
From a technological perspective, individuals will have demonstrated skills with some of the following vendors:
- Predictive analytics: SAS, SPSS, KXEN,…
- Data Integration: Informatica, SAS, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, AbInitio,…
- Data discovery, data cleansing: Dataflux, Trillium,Vality, Informatica, Human Inference,…
- BI-in-a-box: SAP BW, IBM, PeopleSoft EPM, Oracle BI Apps, Teradata, Microsoft, Kalido,…
- OLAP and Reporting : Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, MicroStrategy, SAS, Microsoft
- Database Management Systems : Oracle, Teradata, IBM DB2 UDB, MS SQL Server, Sybase IQ, Netezza
- Workinig knowledge of industry data models is a plus
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.