This is to let you know that Derivatives.gr on behalf of its client (multinational company) announces the following Job Opening.
Software Engineer (based in Athens) (Code: Engineer)
- Participate in the global analytics R&D team.
- Design methodologies and build the programming routines for statistical/econometric analysis of data.
- Assist in the delivery of statistical/econometric projects for our international clients.
- Master's Degree in Statistics, econometrics, applied economics, quantitative marketing, operational research, computer science, or a related
- University degree (BSc) in Informatics or Statistics/Mathematics.
- Excellent Software Development skills using object oriented languages (preferably C++).
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning or Data Mining methodologies
- Knowledge of statistical packages, e.g. SAS/STAMP/WEKA.
- Experience in numerical Optimisation.
- Experience in manipulation of large datasets.
- Excellent command of MS Office Suite (including VBA).
The company offers unique career opportunities, competitive remuneration package, top class private medical insurance and continuous training within a stimulating and growing working environment.
If you are looking for a challenge, please send your CV in English with subject "Engineer" by 30th of June 2011 at email@example.com.
All information will be used solely for recruitment purposes and regarded as strictly confidential.