In the frame of new challenging projects in several European countries we are searching for motivated people to build a team of Networking Services Specialists, supporting the customer's needs.
- Performing network services, operating on 1st, 2nd or 3rd level;
- Maintaining network components in a complex multi-vendor environment;
- Analyzing network problems;
- Performing complex configuration changes on network devices and network applications;
- High school graduated/ IT University degree
- Enhanced knowledge of Cisco IOS and PIX/Checkpoint FW-1 and IP-services (DNS,DHCP)
- Experience in systems and network monitoring
- Top knowledge of Switch and Router Configuration and Nortel, 3COM network devices
- Enhanced knowledge IP-services (DNS,DHCP)
- CCNA Certification required
- CCNP Certification is welcomed
- English fluent
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Ability to work in shifts
- Ability to operate well in an international and multicultural environment
- Reliability, responsiveness and flexibility, Communication Skills, High motivation, Teamwork skills
- Customer and service orientation, Ability to operate well in an international environment, multicultural environment
- Knowledge in Nortel and 3COM network devices and management tools is desirable
- Knowledge of Tivoli SW (Netview, TEC) is an advantage
- Experience in complex systems and network troubleshooting is desirable
- Candidates with security/firewall experience are very welcomed
NATEK supports leaders in the optimization of their IT sourcing plans in CEE.
Since 2004, 250 IT consultants from 24 different countries around the world have joined NATEK to build and develop NATEK International Consulting and Outsourcing Services with activities throughout the European Region.
NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia and has representative offices in France, Georgia and Ukraine. We have created a global organization in order to develop long term partnerships with prestigious international companies in Europe and support them in their success.