Dr. Christos Grose is an Academic Assistant at the School of Economics and Business Administration at the International Hellenic University. He holds an Msc from Birmingham University and a PhD from the University of Macedonia. He worked in various positions in the industry before joining IHU.
Grose Christos Academic Associate, PhD in Finance, School ofEconomics and Business Administration
- Alexakis C., Grose Ch. and Dasilas A., "Asymmetric dynamic relations between stock prices and mutual fund units in Japan. An application of Hidden Cointegration Technique", International Review of Financial Analysis, (2013), forthcoming (2013) • Journal Paper
- Grose Ch., "Diversification opportunities through fixed income managed funds in Eastern Europe", Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Volume 12(1), (2013), forthcoming (2013) • Journal Paper
- Grose Ch., "The Determinants of Cash Flows in Greek Bond Mutual Funds", International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research, Volume 4, No1 (2011) • Journal Paper
- Dritsakis N., Grose Ch. and Kalyvas L., "Performance Aspects of Greek Bond Mutual Funds", International Review of Financial Analysis, Volume 15, No. 2, pp.189-202 (2006) • Journal Paper
- Kalyvas L., Siriopoulos C., Dritsakis N. and Grose Ch., "Selecting Value-at-Risk methods according to their hidden characteristics", Operational Research, Volume 4, No. 2, pp.167-190 (2004) • Journal Paper
- Dritsakis N. and Grose Ch., "Hedging strategies using LIFFE listed equity options", Managerial Finance, Vol. 29, No.11, pp.17–34 (2003) • Journal Paper