Take the first step towards your postgraduate studies!
Join us for an info - session and learn about our master’s programmes in person!
Wednesday 6 July 2016
Starting time: 17.00
The International Hellenic University organises regular info - sessions on the university campus.
Learn about our master’s programmes, campus life, admissions requirements and scholarships procedures and also meet with students, academic faculty and staff and have all your questions answered.
Continue your studies at a postgraduate level in the next academic year at the International Hellenic University.
School of Economics, Business Administration & Legal Studies
- Executive MBA (starts January 2017)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Banking & Finance
- MSc in International Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Management
- MSc in Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Environmental Management
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- MSc in Strategic Product Design
- Product Management
- Product Creativity & Design
- Industrial Design & Innovation
- MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- LLM in Transnational and European Commercial Law & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- MA in Art, Law and Economy
- MSc in Energy Law, Business, Regulation and Policy
School of Humanities
- MA in Black Sea & Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- MA in the Classical Archaeology and the Ancient History of Macedonia
School of Science and Technology
- MSc in Information & Communication Technology Systems
- MSc in e-Business and Digital Marketing
- MSc in Communications and Cyber Security
- MSc in Mobile and Web Computing
- MSc in Energy Systems
- MSc in Energy Management
- MSc in Energy Design of Buildings
How to reach the IHU
For directions on reaching the IHU by car and a map of the region, please click on the link:
Public Relations and Communication Office
Tel: +30 2310 807 502, -520, -528
14th km Thessaloniki-Moudania, Thermi Junction.