JOB DESCRIPTION FROM ICAP
Our client is a multinational company with headquarters in Thessaloniki.
We are searching for an executive with accrued experience in companies involved in retails/distribution business, indicatively with a range of above 100k customers and more than 100 users. Management of yearly budget of more than 1 mil EUR will be considered an advantage. It would be preferable to include such information in your resume.
The unit counts 3 resources managed by the ICT Manager who reports to the GM.
- Understands business strategies and priorities so as to develop and implement IT Services strategies
- Manages deployment of IT resources in order to deliver effective IT services Improves deliver quality and productivity of third party providers
- Manages IT capital and expense budget and continuously explore opportunities for greater cost effectiveness in service delivery
- Takes active leadership role in supporting strategic IT initiatives to ensure appropriate level of engagement between IT and rest of Units
- Builds IT team culture in order to support the business with customer centricity and results orientation
- Manages database, hardware-software and applications including ERP and CRM
- Postgraduate Degree in Information Technology and constant updating in line with ICT developments
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, 5 of which in coordination and managerial roles, preferably in the retail industry (such as energy and telecommunication market)
- Excellent knowledge of ERP Systems (Navision) and CRM is required. SAP knowledge will be considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of database and hardware management
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Customer service mentality
- Sense of responsibility - confidentiality
The remuneration package depends on the profile. The range of salary is from Euro 3.500 to 4.500 monthly/gross x 14 monthly salaries, while the company offers additionally a company car, a mobile phone, an Ipad and a laptop, Medical and Directors & Officers Liability (D&O) insurance, along with a complementary pension scheme.
There is a possibility for additional benefits in case of relocation.
Please send your CVs to: email@example.com