Our client, a local based company that delivers business consultancy, focusing on tax optimization and mainly targeting German speaking clients seeks to hire a PA/Corporate Administrator for their offices in Nicosia
The company is also involved in incorporating companies in Cyprus and other jurisdictions, deliver corporate services, secretarial services and administrative services.
The job requires multi-tasking. Thus, the job is not boring but might be a bit stressful for those who are not able or willing for multi-tasking. Work will generally be in-house, but out-of-office jobs (going to Registrar, banks, accountants/auditors) will be required from time to time.
- acting as director for client companies
- receiving, forwarding and making phone calls
- receiving post (correspondence, client company bookkeeping docs etc), sorting, assigning, etc.
- preparing bookkeeping documents of client companies for effortless processing by accountants
- maintaining a selected group of existing clients (approx. 20), handling Â correspondence and communication with clients,
- file-keeping of the files of mother companies and of assigned client companies
- preparing and submitting applications to Registrar, Tax Office, VAT Department etc (if Greek knowledge)
- preparing bank account opening forms
- keeping records of all works and efforts with the advanced CRM software (CAS Genises World with phone switchboard and email integration and with advanced time record and cost/effort analyzing functions), training will of course be provided
- managing travel arrangement of CEO
- Experience as a PA and/or Corporate Administration
- Min. university degree, related to our business (business administration, economics, finance etc.)
- Basic understanding of Accountancy
- Fluent in German and English, Very good Greek
- hands-on, self-contained and hard working, emphasizing, highly responsible, quickly comprehending and fast thinker, a good sense for organization and order and systematic working, goal-orientated and solution-orientated, very good communication skills;
- articulating new ideas that aim to improve business and its efficiency will be much appreciated;
- firm in using general MS Office programs.
- The company offers a very good package along with additional benefits