ALUMIL S.A. is the biggest aluminium extrusion group in Greece and among the leading suppliers of aluminium systems for architectural use in Europe. With twenty-five subsidiaries, the company firmly remains a leader outside the Hellenic area, in the countries of Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Bulgaria, covering, with its products 45 countries in 4 continents.
A few words about us
- Established in 1988 and listed in Athens Stock Exchange since 1998
- 25 subsidiaries, 19 of them internationally in Europe, Africa, Asia and U.S.A., employing more than 2.000 people
- 14 production sites: in 4 Greek industrial areas, as well as in Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Albania
- Sales network includes 45 markets all over the world
- Group turnover: 203 million euro (2010)
- 8 times awarded by Europe’s Growth Plus Top 500 , for its contribution to the European economy and employment growth
- Aluminium profile systems, for architectural use
- Industrial Profiles
- Composite Panels (J-Bond)
- Polycarbonate Sheets (Special Plastic material)
- Automation Systems
- Interiors (safety doors, internal doors, etc.)
- Aluminium & Plastic Accessories & Supplementary Products
- Photovoltaic Systems
To be the top, pioneer, innovative and multicultural Group in our sector, with a focus on people and respect towards the environment
- Team spirit
- Social responsibility
- Focus on customer
- Continuous learning
Working at ALUMIL
- Our culture
Our culture is characterized by team spirit and collective effort. We encourage initiative and participation in the decision making process, for the development of new, innovative ideas and solutions for our internal and external customers.
We offer our people opportunities for personal and professional development, having also the chance of an international career.
- Non-discrimination and equal opportunity employment
ALUMIL is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy that all employees and applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions are on the basis of qualifications of the individual for the position being filled, regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability.
All other terms and conditions of employment, such as assignments, compensation, evaluations, benefits, terminations and training are also governed by this policy.