Academic Associate, PhD in Economics, School of Economics and Business Administration
Unique challenges are involved in the management of entrepreneurial ventures, whether in start-ups, small, early-stage entrepreneurial firms, or within larger well-established companies. Focusing on this entrepreneurial domain, our research team at the International Hellenic University investigates the following areas:
- Evaluating opportunities.
- The team.
- The financial resources.
- Business planning.
- Marketing of new-technology products.
- Growth and exit.
The following staff members are active in this research area:
Academic Associate, PhD in Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship, School of Economics and Business Administration
Tel: +30 2310 807543
- Kyrgidou L., Archontakis F., Georgiou C., and Petridou E., "The role of location as a selection criterion in FDI: The case of SMEs in Greece", Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 21, pp. 233-255. (2015) • Journal Paper
- Kyrgidou L. & Spyropoulou S., "Drivers and Performance Outcomes of Innovativeness: An Empirical Study", British Journal of Management, Vol. 24, No 3, pp. 281-298 (2013) • Journal Paper
- Petridou E. & Kyrgidou L, "Developing women entrepreneurs' knowledge, skills and attitudes through e-mentoring support", Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 20 No. 3, pp. 548-566 (2013) •
- Laspita S., Breugst N., Heblich S. and & Patzelt H., "Intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurial intentions", Journal of Business Venturing, 27(4), pp. 414–435 (2012) • Journal Paper
- Archontakis F. and Varsakelis N., "U.S. Patents Abroad: Does Gravity Matter?", The Journal of Technology Transfer. 36 (4): 404-416 (2011) • Journal Paper